The Invisible Heart Documentary Screening and Panel Discussion
The Invisible Heart
Documentary Screening & Panel Discussion
Thursday, February 21, 2019
6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Warren Hall, Room 105 (First Floor),
Feldberg Lecture Hall,
Columbia Business School,
1125 Amsterdam Ave,
New York, NY 10025
Refreshments will be provided.
The Student Leadership and Ethics Board of the Sanford C. Bernstein & Co Center for Leadership and Ethics invites you to a documentary screening and panel discussion on social impact bonds with representatives from Center for Employment Opportunities (CEO), Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC), Maycomb Capital LP, and Nonprofit Finance Fund, moderated by Anna Smukowski '19.
- Kimberly Bailey, Manager, Pay for Success Program, Nonprofit Finance Fund
- Terry Gillen, Director, Pay for Success, Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC)
- Christine Kidd, Director of Program Innovation, Center for Employment Opportunities (CEO)
- Andi Phillips, Founder & Managing Partner at The Community Outcomes Fund, Maycomb Capital
- Anna Smukowski '19 (Moderator), Program Manager of Public-Private Partnerships, Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC)
*Program subject to change
In partnership with Richard Paul Richman Center for Business, Law, and Public Policy.
1125 Amsterdam Avenue
Between 115th and 116th Streets
New York, NY 10027