Navigating the ‘New Normal’ Across Industries: EMBA Student Perspectives on COVID-19
Navigating the 'New Normal' Across Industries:
EMBA Student Perspectives on COVID-19
Monday, April 13, 2020
7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Zoom link will be provided separately.
As part of Leadership and Ethics Week, the Student Leadership and Ethics Board of the Sanford C. Bernstein & Co Center for Leadership and Ethics invites you to join a student-led discussion on the transformational effects of COVID-19 in the workplace and across sectors - from hospital management and pharmaceutical research to transportation, insurance, nonprofits, faith-based organizations, and the arts. This discussion will be moderated by Amanda Pfabe MBA '21.
Conversation participants include:
- Dania Acosta EMBA '21, Budget and Finance Director, Columbia University Medical Center
- Allison Kline EMBA '20, Director of Institutional Giving, Park Avenue Armory
- Ida Posner EMBA '21, VP of Strategic Planning, Railroad Development Corporation
- Dalicia Ramey EMBA '21, CEO and Co-Founder, SkinnyMs
- Barry Wise EMBA '21, Senior Systems Analyst, Chubb; Pastor
- Xiaobin Xu EMBA '21, Senior Staff Scientist, Regeneron
...and more. Interested in sharing your current work experience as part of the discussion? Let us know when you register.
This event is co-sponsored by the Student Leadership and Ethics Board as part of Leadership and Ethics Week 2020.